- Rs.1000/- per team in each group.
- Boarding and Lodging charges Rs.200/- per head per day.
- Entry fee should be sent through demand draft in favour of the Delhi Public School, R.K.Puram, New Delhi.
- Entry forms should reach us latest by 28 September 2015 at the email address email@example.com
- The tournament committee reserves the right to alter the above conditions, if required.
- The Decision of the referee will be final.
- Protests if any, will be lodged with the organizing secretary in writing within 30minutes after the completion of the match. No protest will be entertained against the decision of the referee. The decision of the jury of appeal shall be final and binding to all.
- The Protest fee of Rs.500/-(rupees five hundred only)shall be returned if the protest is upheld.
- The organizing secretary reserves the right to change the date, venue and time of the matches if necessary.
- The team must report at the court 15 minutes before the scheduled of match.
- Teams are requested to bring sports kits, two bed sheets as per their requirements which include practice tennis balls.
- Each school must bring two school flags.
- Each school should send one male/female escort only.
- Teams are expected to reach D.P.S R.K.Puram, by afternoon 29th September 2015. If earlier, please inform us well in advance.
- Please intimate date, time and mode of your arrival at New Delhi.
- Coach/manager meeting will be held on 29th September 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Principal’s office.
- All t teams are adviced ti follow the match schedule of the tournament strictly.
- Indiscipline on the part of any team or its member will lead to disqualification and the team will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- The IPSC team to participate in the SGFI tournament will be selected from amongst the teams participating in the championship. The team will be selected by the selection committee to be appointed by the host school Organizing Committee.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking in public places is strictly prohibited in premises of D.P.S R.K.Puram New Delhi.
For any other information /clarification,
Please feel free to call HOD of Physical Education, Mr.N.Suresh (9910976542/43)