RULES AND REGULATION
- The championship will be held from 30 September to 2nd October 2015.
- There will be three age categories i.e., Under14,17 and 19 years, both boys.
- Players born on or after the dates indicated below are eligible to participate in the Championship to be held on the above dates.
- Under 14 years Boys 1st January 2002, up to 8th class
b. Under 17 years Boys 1st January 1999, up to 10th class
c. Under 19 years Boys 1st January 1997, up to 12th class
- The tennis tournament will be conducted as per the rules of the SGFI.
- Matches will be played on synthetic surface courts.
- The tournament shall consist of two singles and one doubles match. Two singles matches will be held first and in case of a tie, doubles will follow for team events.
- Each school may field one team of up to 4 players in each age-group. There will be three age categories, i.e. under 14 years, under 17 years and under 19 years (boys). Besides the team event in all the above age groups, Individual championship for each age group will also be conducted. Each school may field a maximum of two players in each individual category and these will have to be from the team of students representing the school.
- All matches up to the quarter final stage will be best of 11 games.
Semi Finals will be played as under :
- Under 14, Under 17 and Under 19 years— best of 17 games or 3 sets depending upon the number of entries.
- Under 14, 17 and under 19— Best of three sets.