I. Eligibility and Vacancy
|Successful completion of Class 8||13+|
II. Admission Criteria
- Online Registration: 2nd March, 2018 to 22nd March 2018
- The registration will only be done through the ONLINE FORM w.e.f. 2nd March, 2018. Any application related to admissions submitted before 2nd March, 2018 will be considered null and void.
- Minimum Age: As per the minimum age mentioned in the table above.
- Eligibility: Successful completion of the previous class.
- Mode of selection: Class 9 admissions will be based on the (i) Successful completion of the previous class. (ii) Result of The Admission Test to be conducted on 24th March, 2018 and (iii) Verification of documents of shortlisted candidates.
Note: Every year, we have more applicants than the number of seats available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her calibre.
III. Documents required during the admission formalities (For successful applicants only)
- Proof of residence: Passport / Registered Lease Deed / Electricity Bill / MTNL Bill / Water Bill / Electoral Card /Aadhar Card / Unique Identity Card of Mother / Father / Child.
- Report Card showing successful completion of previous class. The admission will remain provisional till the submission of the Final Report Card.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the previous school: to be submitted within 10 days after securing admission
Note: In case the admission is confirmed, all relevant original documents are required to be shown at the admission counter and the self-attested photocopies of the same must be submitted.
|a)||Online Registration||2nd March, 2018
22nd March 2018
MCQ type with only one correct option will comprise of four parts, which are as follows:
Total Duration of the Test: 3 Hours
● It is compulsory for applicants to come in the uniform of their present school and carry a Valid Identity Card with a photograph of self.
● The applicants will also be videographed & photographed in the examination rooms for authentication of identity.
24th March 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
DPS R. K. Puram, New Delhi.
(Entry from Gate No.1)
|c)||Important instructions to the applicants appearing for the Written Test:
The candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test if the eligibility criteria is not fulfilled.
Important: Any personal belongings other than those, which are mentioned above, such as Papers, Notebooks, Bags, Mobile phones, Watches, Water Bottle and other Electronic Gadgets are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the examination rooms. School will not make any arrangements for keeping the applicants’ belongings outside the examination room/inside the school campus.
Every examination room is equipped with a Wall Clock.
The applicants will also be videographed & photographed in the examination rooms for authentication of identity.
DO’s and DONT’s for the Entrance Test
Click the following links to download
|d)||Admission List will be displayed on the school website||
24th March 2018
After 7 p.m.
(To be completed at the admission office of Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi)
26th March 2018
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
(Lunch Break 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
- Parents will certify that all the information provided by them is correct. If the information is found to be incorrect or false, their ward shall be automatically debarred from the selection / admission process and appropriate action will be taken accordingly.
- Parents will understand that the application / registration / shortlisting does not guarantee admission to their ward.
- Parents will accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.
For Technical Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org