Result of the Admission Test held on 24 March 2018
I. Eligibility and Vacancy
|Successful completion of Class 8||13+|
II. Admission Criteria
- Online Registration: 2nd March, 2018 to 22nd March 2018
- The registration will only be done through the ONLINE FORM w.e.f. 2nd March, 2018. Any application related to admissions submitted before 2nd March, 2018 will be considered null and void.
- Minimum Age: As per the minimum age mentioned in the table above.
- Eligibility: Successful completion of the previous class.
- Mode of selection: Class 9 admissions will be based on the (i) Successful completion of the previous class. (ii) Result of The Admission Test to be conducted on 24th March, 2018 and (iii) Verification of documents of shortlisted candidates.
Note: Every year, we have more applicants than the number of seats available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her calibre.
III. Admission formalities (For successful applicants only)
Updated on 24th March 2018 at 4:15 pm
|A demand draft of Rs.60,000/- in favour of DPS R.K. Puram, payable at New Delhi, is to be submitted out of the total school fees (approx. Rs.2,08,000/- subject to transport facility opted by the candidate). This amount will be adjusted against the fee for the academic session 2018-2019. The balance amount will be paid in equal instalments. Details will be mentioned in the fee bill which will be issued in due course of time.|
Documents and other essential items to be submitted
(For Selected Applicants)
|a)||School Enrolment form duly filled and signed by the parents of the candidate.|
A self attested photocopy of the Class VIII Final Result* Marksheet will be required to be submitted immediately after the declaration of the final results. Original Marksheet will be required for verification.
* Confirmation of Admission is subject to the final result of Class VIII.
|c)||Two passport size photographs of the student, and two each of both father & mother.|
|d)||Self Attested photocopy of residence proof. Any one of the following:
(Original documents must be produced for verification. Head of the family should be either father or mother in case of ration-card.)
|e)||Medical Form duly filled and signed by parents and a Medical Officer.|
|f)||Undertaking form duly filled and signed by parents.|
|g)||Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.|
Transfer Certificate# (in original), duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the respective area, to be submitted within the 15 days after taking the admission.
# The admission will remain provisional till the Transfer and Character Certificate are submitted.
|a)||Online Registration||2nd March, 2018
22nd March 2018
MCQ type with only one correct option will comprise of four parts, which are as follows:
Total Duration of the Test: 3 Hours
● It is compulsory for applicants to come in the uniform of their present school and carry a Valid Identity Card with a photograph of self.
● The applicants will also be videographed & photographed in the examination rooms for authentication of identity.
24th March 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
DPS R. K. Puram, New Delhi.
(Entry from Gate No.1)
|c)||Important instructions to the applicants appearing for the Written Test:
The candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test if the eligibility criteria is not fulfilled.
Important: Any personal belongings other than those, which are mentioned above, such as Papers, Notebooks, Bags, Mobile phones, Watches, Water Bottle and other Electronic Gadgets are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the examination rooms. School will not make any arrangements for keeping the applicants’ belongings outside the examination room/inside the school campus.
Every examination room is equipped with a Wall Clock.
The applicants will also be videographed & photographed in the examination rooms for authentication of identity.
DO’s and DONT’s for the Entrance Test
Click the following links to download
|d)||Admission List will be displayed on the school website||
24th March 2018
After 7 p.m.
(To be completed at the admission office of Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi)
26th March 2018
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
(Lunch Break 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
- Parents will certify that all the information provided by them is correct. If the information is found to be incorrect or false, their ward shall be automatically debarred from the selection / admission process and appropriate action will be taken accordingly.
- Parents will understand that the application / registration / shortlisting does not guarantee admission to their ward.
- Parents will accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.
For Technical Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org