1. The school will reopen after the summer vacation as per the following schedule.
2. All the students will join in the Summer Uniform of the school.
3. Schedule for the Hostellers (Boys/Girls) to join hostel
4. For Class 11 Students, Books and Uniforms will be available# in school from Wednesday, 6th July, 2022 to Sunday, 10th July, 2022 [Wed – Fri Time: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm Sat – Sun 8:30 am – 4:30 pm]
# Not mandatory to buy books and uniform from school
5. Instructions for the Hostellers (Boys/Girls)
All applicants selected for hostel accommodation will have to undergo a medical check-up by the school doctor before joining the hostel.
Hostellers will join the hostel as per the schedule given above. They must bring their personal clothing and all essential items with them, as per the hostel rules. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
The Principal will address the Class 11 hostellers on Sunday, 10th July, 2022 at 03:15 P.M. (Girls) and 5.15 P.M. (Boys). Parents and local guardians are requested to attend.
It is mandatory for the local guardians to take complete responsibility for his / her ward in time of sickness / emergency / weekends / holidays and travel etc.
If for any reason either/both local guardians have to move out of town for a short/long duration of time, it must be informed to the hostel and school administration by parents in writing or by email immediately and an alternative person fulfilling the Local Guardian’s criteria (as mentioned underneath in the next point), be appointed by the parents for the period of absence (It should be only in case of EMERGENCY conditions only).
At arrival to the Hostel, parent/local guardian/student must submit 5 sets of passport size coloured photographs to the hostel wardens, each set for:
Local Guardian 1
Local Guardian 2
Only married couples, living in a family set-up, with telephone facilities, will be allowed to act as local guardians. No student will be allowed to become a local guardian of a hostel student.
Parents as well as Local Guardian must carry the Parent/LG Card provided by the school during every visit.
6. Further information or any change in the above information (if any) will be intimated to all through the school website.