CBSE: Preparedness for Examination: A Way Ahead
Guidelines for Class X and Class XII Students
- Entry to the centre starts at 9 am
- No entry after 10 am [Advised to reach before 9:45 am]
- Entry to the centre will be allowed only in the School Uniform.
- Please check route and timings to exam centre before exams. Keep minimum additional 1 hr on exam days to reach centre before 9.45 am.
Things to carry
- CBSE Admit Card necessarily signed by the student and the parent
- School Id Card
- Only necessary stationery items in a transparent pouch
- Limited food [ONLY FOR DIABETIC STUDENTS – PRIOR INTIMATION AND PERMISSION REQUIRED FOR THE SAME]
Things not to carry:
- Mobile Phone, Watch, Purse or any other electronic device [Clocks available in classrooms]
- Paper other than Admit Card
Exam Centre School – Guru Harkishan Public School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Parents are requested drop their ward at the Exam Centre GHPS and do not wait to avoid traffic congestion due to lack of parking space on the Board Exam days.