Assembly XI-C (07-07-2021)

Topic: ‘Bridging the Divide- Together We Rise’

What’s the difference between people who see and seek gaps and those that see and seek bridges? The first stops and stays on the side. The second crosses and reaches new worlds. Inequality, in its different manifestations, is a topic that will define our era. As a consensus has formed that everyone should have equal access to opportunity, confronting inequities has been an important factor in many global policy debates. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development’s cry is “Leave No One Behind.” 

The pertinent topic was beautifully put forth by students of Class XI C.Aryan and Kavya recited the prayer and shloka. Nabiha, Neitya and Shashwat compered the presentation while Kavya rendered a soulful song on the topic.The thoughts were presented by Kanika and Aslesha.  Where you see wrong or inequalities or injustice, speak out, because this is your nation. This is your democracy. Protect it. Pass it on. Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99 percent of the battle. The other 1 percent is to cross it.

07 July 2021, Wednesday
Class Teacher- Ms Kusum Yadav
Class- XI C
Vice Principal- Dr. Renu Nayar 
Class Representative- Ms Ritu Kumar
Activity Incharge- Ms. Kaveri Dhar