The All India IPSC Yoga Competition for both boys and girls was held at Mayo College and Mayo College Girls School, Ajmer on 17 and 18th October 2015. Several schools from across the country participated in the competition. Shreya Goel, a student of class IX-L, won the first prize in Rhythmic yoga in girls (U-17 category). Manan Malik of class IX-I, won the trophy for “best of the best” in the boys Athletics, U-17 category.
Shreya Goel, Manan Malik, Yash Thakur, a student of class VII-I and Md Afsar Ansari, a student of class VII-I, of the IPSC team were selected for the SGFI Yoga Nationals.
Shreya Goel stood in the top 10 in rhythmic yoga in girls (U-17 category) in SGFI Yoga National Competition.
SHREYA GOEL IX-L
- 1st in U-17 Rhythmic Yoga in All India IPSC Yoga Competition in Mayo College, Ajmer (2015)
- Stood in top 10 in Rhythmic Yoga in SGFI National Yoga Competition (2015)
- 1st in Rhythmic Yoga Zonal Competition (2015)
- 1st in Athletic Yoga Zonal Competition (2015)
- 3rd in Rhythmic Yoga Inter-Zonal competition (2015)
- 1st in Rhythmic Yoga Inter-School Competition at S.D. Public School, Delhi
- 3rd in Athletic Yoga Inter-School Competition at S.D. Public School, Delhi