Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram has been teamed with two Government Schools -Jose Marti Sarvodya Vidyalaya Sector 12, R.K. Puram & Sarvodya Vidyalaya No. 3, Sector-7, R. K. Puram
- With a view to promote interaction and cooperation between the government and private schools, the Directorate of Education has started a new programme ‘TEAMING’ with effect from the current academic session.
- Jose Marti SarvodyaVidyalaya Sector 12, R.K. Puram & SarvodyaVidyalaya No. 3, Sector-7, R.K. Puram are the two Government schools which have been teamed with Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram
- On 7th May 2015, 50 Students of class IX along with three teachers from the two schools attended an hour long morning assembly of class IX Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram.
- The students of the two schools enjoyed the dances, group song, skit etc. put up by the students of IX-C of Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram. It was an enriching experience for them.
- The students and teachers had an interactive session with the Principal Dr. D.R. Saini and the Vice-Principal Ms. Shobha Mehta in the office of the Principal.Dr. Saini conveyed to the students that they had all the qualities and traits to excel in life. All of them have the potential within them to become Doctors /Engineers. He inspired them by his motivating words. He also told them that if they worked hard, they can someday occupy high positions in Society. Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram will assist them in every way to translatetheir dreams into reality. The students were highly motivated.
- Mrs. Shobha Mehta, the co-ordinator of the programme informed the students that with hardwork and commitment, all of them can achieve success in lifeand become worthy citizens of India. She told them about the importance of hard work, sincerity of purpose and willingness to work to achieve success in life.
- The students and teachers then visited the School Library and the Sports Complex to get the first-hand experience of the facilities available at Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram which could be used by them also.
- Everyone pledged to work together to realize maximum benefits of the Teaming Programme between the three schools.
Class XII students of Jose Marti Sarvodya Vidyalaya Sector 12, R.K. Puram & Sarvodya Vidyalaya No. 3, Sector-7, R. K. Puram schools attended the Morning Assembly of Class XII-E students of DPS R. K. Puram along with the teachers. They also had an interactive session with the Principal Dr. D. R. Saini, Principal DPS Hissar and Mrs. Shobha Mehta, Vice Principal, DPS R. K. Puram.