An educational trip to Singapore was organised for students of Class IX from 1 – 7 June, 2018. A total of 48 students went on this trip accompanied by 4 teachers, Ms. Jyoti Sharma
(Trip Incharge) , Mr.Amit Rajput, Ms.Dolly Chanana and Ms Ritu Kumar. Students and teachers enjoyed the trip by visiting many places as per the details given below :
- Day 1: Students visited Gardens by the bay (Biology) and watched Wonderful (laser + water show) at Marina Bay Sands
- Day 2: Singapore Science Centre & IMAX Movie , Night Safari tour with dinner @ Ulu Ulu (Wild Life)
- Day 3: Singapore City tour, Sentosa Island with Cable Car Ride, visited Madame Tussauds, One way cable car, Night show by the sea – “Wings of Time”.
- Day 4: Singapore Universal Studio , Overnight stay at the hotel in Sentosa Island.
- Day 5 : Singapore Jurong Bird Park, Visit to Changi Prison (History)
- Day 6 : Singapore Checked out