Students are advised to wear full sleeve clothes and long trouser/ salwars to cover hands and legs properly. Their bodies could be protected from mosquito bite by applying insect repellent on the clothes and exposed part of the body.
Some More Important Advises
- Nails should be cut short once every week.
- Wash hands properly with soap and water after consuming food.
- Mosquito repellents should be kept near the entrance/window etc.
- Half cooked / precooked / refrigerated food should not be consumed.
- The expiry date of all packed eatables/drinks should always be checked before eating.
- Plenty of water and fluids should be consumed before stepping out in the heat.
- Consumption of water, milkshakes, fruit juices, chat and food material from roadside vendors should be avoided.