I. Eligibility and Vacancy
|Successful completion of Class 8||13+|
II. Admission Criteria
- Online Registration: 28th January 2019 to 20th March 2019
- The registration will only be done through the ONLINE FORM w.e.f. 28th January 2019. Any application related to admissions submitted before 28th January 2019 will be considered null and void.
- Minimum Age: As per the minimum age mentioned in the table above.
- Eligibility: Successful completion of the previous class.
- Mode of selection: Class 9 admissions will be based on the
(i) Successful completion of the previous class.
(ii) Result of The Admission Test to be conducted on 23rd March, 2019 and
(iii) Verification of documents of shortlisted candidates.
Note: Every year, we have more applicants than the number of seats available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her calibre.
III. Admission formalities (For successful applicants only)
|A demand draft of Rs.60,000/- in favour of DPS R.K. Puram, payable at New Delhi, is to be submitted out of the total school fees (approx. Rs.1,65,000/-) plus applicable transport facility opted by the candidate. This amount will be adjusted against the fee for the academic session 2019-2020. The balance amount will be paid in equal installments. Details will be mentioned in the fee bill which will be issued in due course of time.|
|b)||Documents and other essential items to be submitted (For Selected Applicants – Provisional Admission)|
|a)||Online Registration||28th Jan 2019
20th Mar 2019
MCQ type with only one correct option will comprise of four parts, which are as follows:
Total Duration of the Test: 3 Hours
24th March 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
DPS R. K. Puram, New Delhi.
(Entry from Gate No.1)
|c)||Important instructions to the applicants appearing for the Written Test:
The candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test if the eligibility criteria is not fulfilled.
Important: Any personal belongings other than those, which are mentioned above, such as Papers, Notebooks, Bags, Mobile phones, Watches, Water Bottle and other Electronic Gadgets are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the examination rooms. School will not make any arrangements for keeping the applicants’ belongings outside the examination room/inside the school campus.
Every examination room is equipped with a Wall Clock.
The applicants will also be videographed & photographed in the examination rooms for authentication of identity.
DO’s and DONT’s for the Entrance Test
Click the following links to download
|d)||Admission List will be displayed on the school website||
24th March 2018
After 7 p.m.
(To be completed at the admission office of Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi)
26th March 2018
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
(Lunch Break 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
- Parents will certify that all the information provided by them is correct. If the information is found to be incorrect or false, their ward shall be automatically debarred from the selection / admission process and appropriate action will be taken accordingly.
- Parents will understand that the application / registration / shortlisting does not guarantee admission to their ward.
- Parents will accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.
For Technical Queries: [email protected]