Terms of Service for Institutional Account @dpsrkp.net
PURPOSE OF PROVIDING INSTITUTIONAL ACCOUNT ARE AS FOLLOWS
(i) TO CREATE INSTITUTIONAL IDENTIFICATION OF ITS STUDENTS AND STAFF MEMBERS
(ii) TO CREATE A COMMON PLATFORM FOR EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE
(iii) TO ALLOW COLLABORATIVE LEARNING & PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
(iv) TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOR SHARING IMPORTANT RESOURCES
(v) TO FACILITATE AUTHORIZATION WHILE APPLYING FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
BY USING THE EMAIL ID, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AND USE
Acceptance of Terms:
Overview: Delhi Public School, R K Puram, owns and operates its Institutional domain dpsrkp.net at google.com that provides the following services to you subject to acceptance by you to the following Terms of Service and Use (“Terms”) that may be updated at any time without prior notification to you.
Kindly note these Terms, “DPS, R K Puram” or “DPS, RKP” or “we” or “our” refer to Delhi Public School, R K Puram, the owner of the domain, and its employees. As used herein, the terms “you” and “your” refer solely to the person who may from time to time use the Email Id. As used herein, the term “User” refers to you/ any individual authorized by you to use your account.
BY LOGGING INTO THE EMAIL ACCOUNT BEING PROVIDED HEREWITH, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ACCOUNT AND ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
Your use of the account implies your consent to the Terms. It is your responsibility to check if there have been changes to the Terms of Service for Institutional Accounts. We suggest that you bookmark this URL. Failure to comply with these Terms will result in restricted access, termination of your right to use the Account, Account suspension, or Account deletion at any time, without prior notice to you. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF WE DISABLE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF A VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, YOU MAY BE PREVENTED FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS, AND/OR ANY FILES OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Your Registration Obligations:
- You are required to log into the account being provided herein with the email id and password.
- You must change your password immediately after the first log-in and keep your new password safe in order to access the Services offered on or through the domain in future.
- If you suspect a security breach or know of a security breach of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security on the domain, then you must immediately:
(1) notify Principal/Vice Principal/Headmistress – DPS, R K Puram through your class teacher immediately
(2) report at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other user of or visitor to the domain due to someone else using your email address, password or account as a result of you failing to keep account information secure and confidential.
Your Account Responsibilities:
If you open the account or otherwise use it in any way, then you are responsible for:
- maintaining the accuracy of your account information
- maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including passwords
- any and all activity that occurs under your account(s) including but not limited to, content that you post, content that is posted by others to your account
- any activity that is a result of your failing to keep your account(s) information secure and confidential
- compliance with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations relating to your use of the Account, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside
Note: We may be required to send you emails regarding your use of the Service. We will never ask you to submit your password information in the form of an email. Should you receive any such communications, please do not respond, and immediately forward it to email@example.com at once.
You must in the use of the Account, understand that all Content posted by other Users, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to your Account, are your sole responsibility. We do not control Content posted via the domain and, as such, do not guarantee the validity of the Content. You also understand that by using the Account, users may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Should Content posted by users be found or reported to be in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, flag, restrict access, delete, terminate your Account, or take any other action that we deem necessary.
You agree NOT to use the Account to:
- upload, post, troll, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred for, or harm against any individual or group
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any login data and/or passwords for other web sites, software, or services
- phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available credit or debit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that infringes on another’s rights, including, but not limited to, any intellectual property rights
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- use any manual and/or automated software, devices, or other processes to crawl, spider, or screen-scrape any web pages contained in the domain
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the software used to provide the Site
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any other portion of the domain, without the express written permission of DPS, RK Puram
- interfere with the domain, or any servers or networks connected to the domain
- disrupt the domain, or any servers or networks connected to the domain
- disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the domain;
- obtain, collect, store, or modify the personal information about other users
- modify, adapt, or hack the domain
- falsely imply that some other site is associated with the domain or associated with DPS, RK Puram
- use the Account for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
Engaging in any activities listed above may result in account deletion with or without warning. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
III Modifications of Terms:
DPS, RK Puram, may at any time, change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms. It is solely your responsibility to review these Terms for changes. Your continued use of the Account after any changes are posted, shall mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
DPS, RK Puram may, temporarily or permanently, modify or discontinue, the Account and Service, in whole or in part, with or without notice to you.
- Termination of Accounts:
By using the Account, you acknowledge and agree that we may, block, restrict, or terminate access; suspend or delete any Account; and flag or remove any Content found within the Service, for any reason, at any time, without prior notice. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen or monitor your access to or use of the Site or any information, materials or other content provided or made available through the domain, but have the right to do so. You agree that we may, in the exercise of our sole discretion, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content that violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if you breach any of these Terms. In such case we may refuse to provide you any current or future use of the domain. Any termination of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. We cannot and will not recover this information for you once your account is terminated; however we may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. Any legal obligations derived from any contracts, express or implied, shall terminate when we delete or purge your Account. In addition, you agree that we may restrict or eliminate access to the Service at any time without prior notice. We shall not be held liable to you or any third-party for any temporary or permanent termination of access to any or all parts of the Service.
Purging Inactive Accounts
We retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. If you want us to delete your information then you must make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make efforts if deemed necessary to delete your information as soon as possible after receiving that request. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to terminate and purge “Inactive Accounts” as part of our general housekeeping procedures in order to improve site efficiency and performance. This results in permanent removal of all related Content, including, but not limited to, original writing, artwork, design, photos, and links. We cannot be held accountable, in whole or in part, for any alleged damages or loss of profits flowing from the removal of that Content.
Inactive Accounts are defined as Accounts, which
- have been deleted
- have been suspended for a minimum of 6 (six) months due to violation of these Terms
- have not received a submission for a minimum of 6 (six) months
- have not been logged into for a minimum of 6 (six) months.
DPS, RK Puram shall not be held responsible for retaining any Content or information that has been deleted or purged. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms to the fullest extent of the law and we may choose to retain content from Inactive Accounts under certain circumstances, including where we determine that the physical safety of any user may be at risk or where the information has been made the subject of a valid subpoena or lawful police investigation, as recognized under Indian Penal Code. This shall not be interpreted as placing us under any obligation, express or implied, to take active measures to retain User information or Content until such time as it receives proper legal notice, as recognized under Indian Penal Code.
- Proprietary Rights:
License Grants & Restrictions.
Without limiting any proprietary rights that we may have in the Service, Domain, or any necessary software under any applicable laws governing intellectual property, proprietary rights, and the like, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to access and use the Domain, solely with supported browsers through the Internet for your own internal purposes, subject to these Terms. You shall not permit the Domain to be used by or for the benefit of unauthorized third parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed to grant you any right to transfer or assign rights to access or use the Account.
Proprietary Rights of Your Content.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Domain. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share any Content. We do not pre-screen Content, but we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Domain. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us at email@example.com and provide us with the following:
- Identify the material on the Domain that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Domain
- A statement by you that you hold in good faith and the belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that
- the above information in your Notice is accurate, and
- that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Questions about the Terms should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org