COMMENCEMENT OF CLASS VI SESSION 2016-17
The new session commences for class VI in the following manner:
|DPS VASANT VIHAR
|SECTIONS A – F WILL REPORT ON MONDAY, 4th APRIL, 2016 AT 9.30 A.M.
|SECTIONS G – K WILL REPORT ON TUESDAY, 5th APRIL, 2016 AT 9.30 A.M.
|DPS EAST OF KAILASH
|SECTIONS A – F WILL REPORT ON MONDAY, 4TH APRIL, 2016 AT 9.30 A.M.
|SECTIONS G – K WILL REPORT ON TUESDAY, 5TH APRIL, 2016 AT 9.30 A.M.
- Class teachers of class VI will remain with their classes throughout the day.
- Class teachers of class VI will reach the AVH at 9.15 am on 4/4/16 and 5/4/16.
- Class VI will go up to the AVH using the stairs at the back.
- Class V Reps will hand over the students to the Reps/ Class Teachers of class VI in the AVH.
- Class VI students will sit section-wise.
- Welcome by Class VII.
- The Principal and the HM will address the students.
- Class Teachers will be introduced to their respective classes.
- The Class Teachers will escort the students to their respective class rooms where they will
- Take the attendance.
- Give them the timetable.
- Give their phone no. to the students.
- Take the students on a round of the school covering the following places:
- Football Ground
- Gate to Sports complex
- Junior Library
- Computer Labs
- Uniform / book Shop
- Way to the Staff rooms / Estate Office
- D Block Canteen
*The canteen provides Mother Dairy products.
*During break fresh food (rajma/chana/kadhi with rice) is provided from the hostel mess.
- Dispersal on 4th and 5th April 2016 will take place from the AVH.
- Class Teachers will escort their students to the AVH after the tour and reach there by 12.30 noon.
- At 1.00 o’ clock, dispersal will be announced by the Reps. As the bus routes are announced, the students will be led by Class VII volunteers who will be holding placards.
- Private commuters will assemble in the D Block Lounge under the supervision of a teacher who will escort them to Gate no. 1 (Main Gate) at 1.15 pm. Whoever is coming to pick up these students should wait at Gate no. 1 only.
- Class Teachers will make sure that all students have boarded their buses and private commuters have been collected before they leave the school.
- On 6th, 7th and 8th April 2016, the last two periods will be the Class Teachers period who will ensure smooth dispersal with the help of subject teachers (who are free) and the Reps under the supervision of the HM. There after dispersal will take in the last period under the supervision of the subject teachers.
Sale of Books/Stationary and uniform for class VI is on 28th March 2016 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at DPS R. K. Puram.